Animal Aid Lost-and-Found Bulletin Board Entry Form
Guidelines – please read before you enter information in the fields below.
- This location is reserved for lost/found postings only. Requests for assistance in placing pets that you own should be sent to .
- This Bulletin Board is not linked to any other database of lost and found animals — it is no more than an electronic "poster on the telephone pole" and it should not be the only thing you try.
- For LOST animals, please include as much detail as possible in the description — size, color and markings, sex, condition, collars or tags. However for FOUND animals, please omit one or more distinctive characteristics so that you can verify the legitimacy of anyone claiming the animal. Unfortunately, unscrupulous people (those selling pets to research or for canine "fight training", etc.) will seek out ANY avenue to acquire "free" pets. Be prepared to verify that someone contacting you is truely the owner.
- Proof-read your entry before you click the button — you cannot edit an entry once it's posted! You can, however, return to this screen using the Browser Back button, correct your entries, then repost. We will remove the earlier entry.
- If you have a picture (or a link to a picture) for the pet, do NOT include it in any of the fields below – send it directly to the with a note identifying the posting. All appropriate photos/links will be added promptly.
- The Webmaster reserves the right to reject or remove inappropriate entries.
Please complete the fields below to add your message to the Animal Aid Lost-and-Found Bulletin Board: