Animal Aid Shelter Wishlist
Caring for our animals requires more than time from our dedicated group of volunteers; it also requires money and supplies. As our dedication is to the animals' well-being first and foremost, we use our funds for veterinary care and their direct needs. We welcome your help in supplying the other items we use.
We have a variety of needs, small and large, urgent and everyday. If you have questions about our Wish List or about larger items, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’d be happy to discuss it with you,.
We’ve started a new Wish List on Amazon.com! This way you can see exactly what we need and, if you’d like, order and have it shipped directly the shelter. We keep this list as up-to-date as possible.
View Animal Aid's Wish List directly at Amazon.com. These items can also be found at local retailers and dropped off at the shelter. We are open Mon-Fri 11am-4pm and Sat noon-4pm. Contact us to arrange after hours deliver.
Other ways to help:
- Cash donations are always welcome! We will spend it where the need is greatest. CLICK HERE to donate!
- Gift Cards! Not sure what to buy? We welcome gift cards to be used on the supplies we need the most. Some of our favorites are: PetSmart, Petco, Office Depot, Home Depot, Target, Fred Meyer
- Toys! We currently have a huge supply of cat and dog toys (thanks to your generosity!), please consider a different type of item for the animals.
- Cat Trees! The cats living in the shelter love cat trees, so much so that ours can get pretty beat up after a while. We welcome gentle used or refurbished cat trees to give the kitties something new to explore.
- Projects! We have some cat trees that need refurbishing (new carpet or sisal). If you’d like to help with this send us an email, email@example.com