Animal rescue organizations tend to attract a special kind of person – to
our joy and gratitude! The value of their contribution
goes well beyond monetary support. These "kind hearts and helping hands" bring
energy and creativity to our task with wonderful results. It reminds
us that everyone can make a difference, no matter their age or
the size of their pocketbook.
2013 Featured Volunteers
As hard as it was to choose, several volunteers stood out this past year and were highlighted for their dedication to the cats and dogs. They received these awards:
- The Amazing Animal Administrator Award is given to a volunteer whose administrative support helps keep Animal Aid running. - Lisa G..
- The Cat Whisperer Award is given to a socializer whose endless dedication helps bring kitties out of their shells and accept the love they're given. - Lisa T.
- The Golden Scoop Award is given to a caregiver who graciously keeps the standards high and the kitties well cared for. - Theresa L. and Roger P.
- The Matchmaker Award is given to an Adoption Counselor who is dedicated to finding the purrfect matches.
- Kathy S.
- The Gina Award is given to foster parents who generously open their home and hearts to animals in need of a place to stay. - Janice R.
- The Animal Advocate Award is given to a volunteer whose life exemplifies their dedication to animal rescue and welfare. - Dr. Courtney W.
Back to the top...